It has been a long time since I last posted a blog. So much has happened. It's been a journey through life that I've been nothing but thankful for. Since my last post, I traveled to NC for training. Met some really awesome people, one of which is in this super goofy picture. Jason was my pool pal while we were trapped at hotel Aloft. At least it was a nice hotel and it had a pool table. Made the time there not so bad. I know we were both missing our families back home and we talked about them constantly. It's good to meet people who have a love for their family similar to your own because Lord knows where my heart is.
I've had moments of serious sadness missing my girl. Think about her every day and wishing that dogs could live forever. She'll always be with me.
In my moment of sadness, I had the incessant desire to find a puppy for the kids. There was a hint of need for me because my pain was so deep losing my Maika. I knew what kind of dog I wanted and I knew I didn't want anything like Maika. Not yet. She's my girl and I didn't want to replace her. I wanted to find a dog the kids would really enjoy and I did. Meet Penny Lane.
We had Christmas fun. It's really fantastic having children and watching their excitement during the holidays. My children are like many children in the US. They have multiple Christmas'. One at home, and one at each grandparent's home. We have a large family so each child gets a million gifts on top of what Santa gives them. We're very blessed to have the family that we do and how close we are to each other. I'm thankful every day for my family.
I bet you couldn't imagine the enormity of the love that I have for my husband and children. This face makes me laugh, cry, smile, and everything you could feel in your heart, and from your head down to the tips of your toes. He's my baby and he's so very special. Much of my time is caring for this little guy but I don't mind it one bit. He is my Phantom.
My beautiful girl. She's really the perfect girl that I could ever ask for. She's talented beyond belief and I love her dearly. My Phyre.
Take a look at my big boy. Phoenix is my little genius. He has amazed me more than you could imagine. He has learned things faster than most children at just about everything he does. He learned to walk fairly young at 10 months old. He learned to transform complex transformers at the age of 2. He has learned dinosaurs, robots, sharks, you name it, my boy can tell you about it. He is amazing and my little love muffin.
Take a break. Check this out. That's me!
Took the kids to have breakfast with ELMO at Sea World and saw Lazy Town live! Phantom had a blast but Phyre was too old for the show. My children are growing up too fast.
My big boy turned 5. I remember when I couldn't imagine Phyre turning 5 let alone Phoenix. They grow up so fast and before you know it, I'll be "driving them to the mall to hang out with their friends" sneaking behind them to make sure their safe. Here are all my children on his birthday with their cousins CC and Cito. Makes me laugh every time I see this picture. Thanks Tita Sarah!
My big boy on his big day!
Lastly, back in December my professional work husband and I decided to make our office more homely. I committed to painting a picture for the office. When we were done sprucing it up, I started to gather the supplies needed for my painting but quickly realized that what I envisioned was more complicated than I originally planned. During a very busy time in the office, my class, my children, husband, and the challenges in between, I became obsessed with finishing this painting. Jokes were made at work about how I had time to do this but no one knows what I am capable of doing. If the people at work knew what I do, no one would question that I don't make good use of my time and in my spare time at home, I finished this amazing picture.
To conclude, I find myself closer and closer to my vision. It is only a matter of time before I accomplish what I need to and create a new vision. To the love of my life, Jimmy Kwong: You are my everything and everyday I am thankful that you chose me to share this amazing life. I am so proud of all of your hard work that put forth into your dream only to see it finally come to fruition. I love you.




Love this blog. We are very blessed to be so close. We miss you Jeny!
ReplyDelete