I have decided to blog about my life from the beginning inserting photos where I can. This blog has given me an outlet for people to know about me or to learn my point of view, whether you agree with it or not.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
To be or not to be
Things are definitely different in the Kwong house. Everything happened all at once. I can't think of Maika for too long because I'm still very emotional. My little and big loves of my life have been ill. Watching them hurt makes me hurt. I have one thing off my plate, and that is my class. I get to relax for a little bit and enjoy the holidays even if it is without my #1. I'm preparing a photo album for her. I can't express how much she meant to me and many won't understand it - Maika Lee being a dog and all. She was my partner and friend for eleven years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment