I have decided to blog about my life from the beginning inserting photos where I can. This blog has given me an outlet for people to know about me or to learn my point of view, whether you agree with it or not.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Our girl is gone
It's the morning after...
The quiet is so different from before. Everything about this house is different.
I just have to think of her and my emotions take over. I was prepared but when it's all said and done there is still a void. Like my friend would say, Maika was a slice of my pie, and now she's gone.
There's no heavy snoring next to me where she slept, no looks of adoration, no barks of protections, no Maika Lee.
I don't like this quiet. I miss her. But I'll get used to it.
Maika Lee, you'll always be my number one. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment