Friday, October 21, 2011

another sleepless night

My last post was about my dog and having to put her down. But I think God was on my side on that day that we took her to the Vet. He wanted to try something and I agreed to it. If she lasted the night, the outcome looked good for her and we wouldn't have to put her down. So we tried it... And she lasted through the night. She's still getting into things but at least she's still with us for a little while longer.

Phantom woke up at 2:30am. I haven't been able to go back to sleep. What do I do when I can't sleep? I write. There are so many things that go through my head and I've decided to do something that will change the way someone thinks. I guess that's what's keeping me up. I've struggled with this decision for ten months now and I think the time has come to let it out. It's not going to be easy but I'll feel better afterwards knowing I don't have to keep it secret. Then there's the letter. I've been too busy to think about it. But today, in my sleepless night, I'll respond.

I was hoping I wasn't going to be emotional. Mentally preparing myself for the conversation. I haven't been emotional when talking about it before but this time it will be different. I just have to remind myself that it will be okay. All will be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment