Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Looking at the Light

I boast about my children any chance I get. I devour the opportunities to melt into Jimmy Kwong as our relationship grows every day. I lavish in the loyalty that no one can compare to in my beautiful Maika's eyes. And I find myself in moments where I don't feel adequate. Adequate in the aspect of where I am and where I want to be. But I'm looking at the light - hoping I can reach it soon.

Taking steps to get the best care for our son Phantom - hoping that one day he'll be relieved of his torment; Strengthening my relationship and understanding of my growing little girl; Learning from our amazing Big Boy who blows us away every day with his amazing mind.

I don't know what the future holds but I'm trying to gain confidence in my ability to be a productive citizen. I've applied to get my Masters in Human Resources, I'm looking forward to an upcoming interview, and I can only expect that it will go up from here.

In the meantime, enjoy some pictures of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment