Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Road to Recovery

I've gone through much in my life that has allowed me to be who I am today. But tomorrow, I may experience something that will make me a better person the following day. This is how I've decided to live my life a very long time ago. A friend of mine, Stan, posted this on his FB page. It is not his quote but it defines how we all should live,

“You only fail at something if you didn't learn anything from the experience".


I have revealed an inner burden that I was capable of locking away for so many years. In so many ways, I feel a sense of relief. In others, there are so many unknowns that still hold me back from fully letting go. In due time, I hope to.


 I know for certain that I will keep learning and changing myself for the better. I know that Jimmy will always be by my side and my children will always make me smile and love me unconditionally as I will all of them. 


I'm living in the now, not the past, and not the future but I'm grateful for it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment