But today I wanted to reflect upon the more recent days. Saturday, I had my first Purple Aura Jewelry party. I had some very dear friends who joined in on the introduction of PAJ to Orlando and a few family members. I got some great feedback and felt more at ease with what I am doing for PAJ and myself. I have the support of Jimmy Kwong who helps inspire me and develop ways to make this better.
Sunday, Jimmy and I went to see the joining of Michelle and Dan Predko. It was one of the best most touching ceremonies and receptions I've ever been to. They've been through so much and knowing their devotion to each other, makes the world a better place. It was a reminder to all of us who attended that the person you love, may not be there tomorrow. That you have to do all you can for that person today. I wish you two many more happy memories in your future and feel honored that I was able to witness all of your happy moments on your special day.

No comments:
Post a Comment