Thursday, January 27, 2011

MAC

My beloved companion and friend MAC died... MAC would be my computer who died of exhaustion from me working it too hard and probably a little jealousy. I got Mac for a birthday present about five years ago from Jimmy Kwong. He's the best ever! But now, MAC won't wake up and I can't post pictures like I would usually do and I'm stuck using my ipad or Jimmy's MAC (traitor) to post blogs. But know that my first MAC will always hold a special place in my heart. Rest in Peace MAC - You were the best!
On another note - look what I found on Jimmy's MAC! This is why he's the best ever!

My sleeping boys. Jimmy always had to do this with Phoenix. When Phoenix was a baby he insisted he had to get into the crib to let Phoenix sleep. I never did that but Jimmy said it worked for him, se la vi.

Jimmy loves this picture. He always likes hiding his face but I love his face.

Look how small our little buddy Phantom is and how clear his skin looks. He's just the best baby ever.

My beautiful baby girl Phyre and her best friend Asia. She tells me all the time that she wants Asia to be her sister. I told her that Asia's parents would miss her but she can still call Asia her sister if she'd like. One day baby girl, Mommy and Daddy will get you a sister just like Asia I promise!

4 comments:

  1. To post comments all you have to do is write in this nifty box, in the box where it says comment as, you can use your gmail ID or click on NAME or ANONYMOUS, then click post comment. THANKS FOR READING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...how sweet. Phyre can sure have Asia anytime she wants her. There is not a day that goes by that I don't hear Asia talking about or mentioning her best friend Phyre. To know Asia is to know Phyre cause thats ALL Asia talks about. I am so grateful that we met and God placed you all in our lives. You all are special family and we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you said in the last few sentences...you guys are planning on having another child? That's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To anonymous, We want to adopt a child when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete