I have decided to blog about my life from the beginning inserting photos where I can. This blog has given me an outlet for people to know about me or to learn my point of view, whether you agree with it or not.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
When to say when
I have a wonderful family. Jimmy loves me, my kids love me, and my sisters are irreplaceable. I firmly believe in nurturing our relationships with fun, understanding, and love. But love is not enough on it own. Everything that has happened in my life taught me a lesson in which i responded to in changing how I am and how I respond. This was my choosing and I did this for myself, by myself.
The last week has shown me that everyone is not the same even if you are of blood. That even though you love someone, it is not enough to make a relationship meaningful. That sometimes you forget your love and the words that come out or the actions displayed are too much to go back to the way things were. It is time to say, enough already, move on and remember the good and learn from the bad. Learn from these mistakes and know that you are not the only one in the world. That all the littles eyes are watching your actions, hearing your words, and you can't take that back. That sometimes your pride has to be put aside and someone, you, should make the right choice for the sake of everyone especially the little ones.
I wish that you could learn from all of this. I hope that it will happen. For now, my choice is to protect my family from ever having to see that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment