Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our trip

We took a weekend trip to D.C. to help our dear friend Natara and her business partner with their first ever launch party of Purple Aura Jewels. It was a complete success. Jeny and I decided to take the time before our flight the following day to explore D.C. We went to the Smithsonian museums.

Our first one Museum of Natural History.

It is by far the coolest museum ever! There just isn't enough time in the day to see everything so we want to go back and take the kids.
Later we took a road trip (even though the distance wasn't very long) to the National Zoo to see a Panda for the first time in person.

And while we were there, I saw the elephant - my favorite animal. 
It was a great day in a place away from home, well spent with my sister. Sometimes you think about all the people in your life and how they impact it. This day was one that reminded me of how lucky I am to have fabulous sisters that make my life better each day.

1 comment:

  1. So wish I was there. We'll have to make plans to go and Nick and I can visit my family and do the DC thing with you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete