Except when I know he doesn't feel well. My Phantom, my baby, my beautiful little boy. All I want for him is to be able to eat without breaking out and be able to take medicines that will help him without his face looking like this.
If you ran your fingers across his face, you could feel little bumps everywhere. This is the result of two different antibiotics that has caused him to break out and make him miserable. He won't take it anymore but I fear his ear infection won't go away.
This is my one wish. Make him a normal boy, unallergic to everything. His smile is the best! I want to see him smile instead of crying out in pain.
My beautiful boy.




I hope Oprah or Ellen gets the email you wrote. Wouldn't it be so awesome if Oprah did a show on kids like Phantom? Children with chronic eczema and allergies, that would be huge and create so much awareness. You should write her everyday. Make her a pen pal and vent all your frustrations to her regarding what it's like dealing with Phantom's condition.
ReplyDelete