Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WOOOOOW

It started when you said I didn't listen to you before. Then I realized what they were saying about me stubbing my toe. It didn't really hit me until then and now I can't shake it.


Beautiful babies - my source of all happiness. My time is spent entirely with them. I have moments that are seldom to myself and find that I can easily tune out one for another. But I also see myself being alone even though I am never alone.
It's the feeling that you don't know how I feel or what I do or that you think I can do everything you want me to. I've told you before how I felt and I guess you didn't listen. I am super in so many ways but my super powers can only take me so far and sometimes even super people need a break from being super.
I'm not afraid of getting things done. There is no obstacle I can't tackle. It's what I don't want to do that I miss. Even staring at this beautiful face that makes me smile to infinity still remind me that a woman needs her time to be a woman - not just a mom, wife, sister, or daughter - but a woman. There is no shame in that.



1 comment: