Friday, November 5, 2010

一團糟



These pictures will not coincide with what I'm going to write because the pictures I do want to post would be self-incriminating, but they are my own. Thus the title that few people will translate (hoping I did it correctly).

This has been on my chest for so long and every day that goes by, I feel a range of emotions that leaves me helpless.

My persona is complex in many instances. I am deeply compassionate but with boundaries. I am eager to help those who are within the boundaries if it means traveling to Mars and back.
I watch the depths of your soul escape you every time you give in. I watch your strength leave you as you make excuses and try to validate what is not real. I see the emptiness and the hopelessness that becomes of it and I can't do anything to help you because you don't want to help yourself.
The words that flow have no meaning but you find meaning for the brief moment of happiness. My sadness grows deeper and I become helpless to help you. My only wish is for you to be as strong as you think you are uncompromising. I had a premonition and I want so much for it never to come true but know I am always here for you.

And maybe one day, the weakness will set you free and you will be you - in all your beauty.

1 comment:

  1. She's knows you're there for her and that's what makes your relationship with her so special. Have faith and don't give up...believe in her so she might one day believe in herself.

    ReplyDelete