Sunday, September 11, 2011

Holy Moly

I don't know how sound this post will be, but I thought about writing for so long but haven't had time. Now in my time of happiness (having finished a bottle of Riesling with Jimmy Kwong) I feel the need to write.

I have both of my external hard drives hooked up to my new laptop and I'm feeling complete. Complete in the fact that now, I have all my files, pictures, and documents on MY laptop. No longer using Jimmy's computer and no longer feeling the burden of being in someone else's space. Now I have my own and hopefully the writing Juices will flow.

Check this picture out. This is Phoenix's tiny little feet before his first birthday. He's now 4.


This was a great picture. So Sweet how are kids care for each other so much but it was a sad day. We were in California on the way to the boat where we would spread Papa Kwong's ashes in the Pacific Ocean.

Our baby. The most lovable child I've ever held. He grew out of those chubby cheeks but is still fantastically cuddly.

The love of my life - my soul mate. Jimmy Kwong. No words can describe our connections but it should be "bottled up and put on a shelf for all to purchase".

Enamored.


1 comment: